jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you concerned about the US Military ordering President Obama to an undergrou

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

Are you concerned about the US Military ordering President Obama to an underground bunker for 9/27?

According to the EU Times, "A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport."

Does this concern you?

2. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 6 years ago

No. Especially if the bunker is empty and locked from the outside. It would be the best place for him.

3. suzettenaples profile image89
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

This is interesting.  I had not heard about this.  What concerns me is that the news has told the world where the bunker is located.  That makes Obama a sitting duck for any terrorist or country that wants to take him out.  That is what concerns me.  I think we need to be prepared for any attack, anytime, anywhere, so I would hope the President would oversee something like this.  But, I don't think we should be announcing it to the world - unless they are announcing this location, but it is really happening somewhere else.  Who knows?  You would think our military intelligence would be more careful.

4. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. The reason you hadn't heard this before is probably because it doesn't exist. If you Google keywords such as the Russian general's name, DEFCON 1, etc. you'll find be led to sites by people who still believe that the Towers were brought down by the US govt on purpose and so on. People tend to believe too much without looking into the facts.