jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your understanding of life begins at age 40?

1. KaisaJordan profile image70
    KaisaJordanposted 6 years ago

What is your understanding of life begins at age 40?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I think it is a stupid saying. If I had to wait till I was 40 to begin enjoying life that's kinda nuts.

3. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I have no idea why this saying is still in existence. I turned 40 nine years ago and I'm still waiting for 'life to begin'!! When or if it starts I will take note and definately let you know.

4. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

This is your second chance smile
    Kids are grown up usually or you might even got divorced by then.
    So now is the time to use all your experience from the previous 20 years of adult life and live the way you want and not the way you should or the way others expecting you to live

5. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5580243_f260.jpg

Lol ! Its true , I had been married had 3 beautiful girls, have 2 grandkids ( am 46) however when I turned 40 I was in love for the first time , have had an amazing time & still am, been married almost 2 years to the man I love , we are traveling our way around Australia ( working as we go ) . You know more about what you really want in love, more relaxed as your kids have left home !
    Can make love in the morning ,eat what you like not what the kids want !
    Everyone is diferent tho, I had my kids young , some have them when older which changes things.

6. Invisiblestats profile image58
    Invisiblestatsposted 6 years ago

I am 37 so not far away from forty, maybe I will understand this question when I get to it? I have never understood this saying.

working