jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why did so many people vote for Obama if he was only going to shatter the econom

1. profile image53
    Norm stormposted 6 years ago

Why did so many people vote for Obama if he was only going to shatter the economy and job market?

2. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

I'm afraid you have this backwards. Obama was elected to FIX the shattered economy and job market. Progress is very slow, but we are making some progress. It's everyone's responsibility to pitch in and help.

1. profile image50
      SadAmerican22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

He was elected to fix but hasn't. Instead forces Americans to have health care or be penalized for not,, increased national debt AND the unemployment rate is higher then when he came into office. Fixed what exactly?

3. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Well after 2008 recovery , no one ever expected that downfall will come this soon , infact it was not even thought about . Obama has done a lot goof to US and also raised his voice against terrorism in a Great manner , but this time the concern is coming from EUROPE and USA is getting just affected as like all other countries

4. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Shatter, I don't think so it was broke when he took office.

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

your so funny. Obama didn't do anything to the economy though he tried to help. bush and his crooked cronies destroyed the U.S. financially and they killed it as a free country. no single president in history has done as much damage to the U.S. as bush did .

6. maddot profile image80
    maddotposted 6 years ago

You've posted in the Pacific and Australian section????? and while we know who Obama is we don't actually get to vote/not vote for him here in Australia and the vast majoity of Pacific nations.

However, since you've asked.....I don't think Obama can be blamed for your economic crisis...it was all underway before he got into office and I think there is a collective responsibility in there somewhere!

working