jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Khaddafy is dead. How do you feel about it?

1. rai2722 profile image72
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

Khaddafy is dead. How do you feel about it?

2. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

No comments. There are many angle to this.

3. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

A cooker has eaten from his dish.---------------

4. bright_sorcerer profile image61
    bright_sorcererposted 6 years ago

First, I find this "news" highly suspect, based on the rampant and blatant deceptions and propaganda that have been spewed like vomit by NATO and its al-CIAda allies.  What is happening to the people of Libya is nothing less than a crime against humanity. Most people listen to Fox News and believe themselves to be well-informed, which is beyond hilarious, and actually believe they have the inside scoop. On the contrary, they are among the most misinformed and undereducated - in terms of world events. 

If he is dead, they have created a martyr and I doubt the pointy heads at places like Brookings have any conception of the revenge that will be enacted on us, as normal citizens, because of the greed and hate of the 1%. Or maybe they do and are counting on that to demonize the heroic Libyans even further and use it as propaganda to fuel their continuing horrendous crimes. These wars are nothing less than imperialism and a rape of the wealth of Africa and Col. Gaddafi was not part of their "club". He  wanted to see an Africa free from the criminal European bankers of the IMF and World Bank for good.

Many would have allowed life to go blissfully on with not a thought about Col. Gaddafi but NATO has turned him into an icon that will last long after NATO's criminals are dust in the ground. How do I feel? I have come to trust the lies of the NATO rats as being lies and this may well be another one. He has been a personal inspiration for me and literally millions worldwide. This is a crime of enormous proportions and the guilty must be arrested and indicted for war crimes.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i actually don't care. nothing will change in Lybia and it might actually get worse.

Closed to reply