Who is your role model in life and why?

1. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Who is your role model in life and why?

2. Erin Boggs1 profile image76
    Erin Boggs1posted 6 years ago

My mother. She has been through pain and suffering and raised us in a horrible situation but did her best to support us. Now her life isn't great but it is better and we are always looking for ways to show her that we appreciate everything

3. jandee profile image58
    jandeeposted 6 years ago

When I was Eleven I was taken ,by daughter of family friend and her pal, they would call for me at Six in the morning and we would travel by bus to a place called glossop . After a stroll ! we would be entering the penines,in the peak district. Where we would hike for hours along with hundreds of others. I remember places like ' Jacobs ladder ', Mam Peak,Mam Tor-wonderful days,heavy rucksack that murdered me ..just such great times
    This went on for years.  They were both 'film stars' and I idolised them both. They taught me independance,love of the country,how to treat the country with respect,
    Politics,music,How to suss men out !! 

I was the envy of all my friends as I got to go camping ,rock-climbing,into the blue-John mines - as well as being with these two film stars who every fellow in wythenshawe raved over, they were called Ann Grogan and Eileen Quinn,
    best from jandee