Do you admire any dictator? If yes, who is he?

1. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

Do you admire any dictator? If yes, who is he?

2. Samuel Songungou profile image60
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

Admiring a dictator is the worst thing a human can do.,,at least a normal human. But when i was a young boy, aggrasive and arrogant i admired Adolf Hitler..i admires him cause he got power. But after i become a student of politics i hate him to the core.

3. profile image0
    Akshay Kitturposted 6 years ago

A good dictatorship is better than a bad democracy.

If we see the history a dictators actions were best in interest of that country so is democracy's. Unfortunately their means of achieving the same were violent and cruel, which caused harm to other nations. What they did was good for their people. Many powerful democratic nations cause harm to other nations. Its not much different than dictatorship only the form of government is different. The casualties done by democratic nations is much more than dictators.

Hitler's intentions were to develop his country so were the intentions of France and England. The problem was that their interests intersected each other's interest and so they wanted to suppress each other.

I admire benevolent dictator(technically), former prime minister of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew.

working