jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is easier, asking questions or giving answers?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What is easier, asking questions or giving answers?

Why?

2. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image67
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

Askign questions is easier, but I often find I answer my own questions when I ask them out loud. I think one needs to hear jsut the words for the brain to start coming to solutions and conclusions. However, answering questions is much more rewarding because it nto only helps others, but it also gets your own brain working and thinking about things it may not usually thing about.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Giving answers. Asking questions is diffiult because you have to know what to ask. When giving answers you must do research, analyze, organize. It's quite easy and I enjoy it.

4. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

For me, it depends on what the topic is and who I'm talking with.

5. profile image0
    kate-olsonposted 6 years ago

I think giving answers is easier. I enjoy being provoked by a good question, and I enjoy doing research to increase my knowledge. It's just a response to someone else's mind.

When asking questions, you have to choose the subject. It calls for originality and a different kind of thinking. I can see that different kind of people will feel differently about which is easier.

6. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

It depends on questions...having enjoyed few quizz nights I found out that giving answers is not always easy either...

working