jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

WIll it be Obama Vs Romney in Nov 12?

1. Anishpat profile image81
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

WIll it be Obama Vs Romney in Nov 12?

2. Larry Fields profile image79
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

Yes, unless there are some skeletons in Romney's closet. And he's too smart to put his foot in his mouth between now and the general election. Although he is too moderate for some Republicans, the top leaders in his party know that Romney is the only one of the leading candidates who stands a reasonable chance of defeating Obama. Most Americans view the other leading Republican candidates as having views that are too extreme.

3. JBBlack profile image59
    JBBlackposted 6 years ago

I think he might pull some independents, if he gets the nomination, since he is more similar to Obama than many of the others.  If not Romney, then victory for us democrats for sure.  Any of the others may prove too conservative to be elected.

4. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

only very very wealthy people, want to be wealthy and poor fools will vote for

Romney. 99% of the people in this country ARE NOT  WEALTHY, and a great many of them are poor.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think it will like be an Obama-Romney race.  I say this as a Republican - I don't think there is a Republican candidate who will beat Obama.  Good or bad it will likely be another 4 years of Obama.

6. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

I highly doubt Romney will make it. The media claims he is the front runner, yet only one state has their votes in and he only won by EIGHT votes... so, it's still up in the air.

7. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

It will probably be Obama vs. Romney...the victor will be Obama between these two.