jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Love is blind. How many of you agree with this statement??

1. shwetha123 profile image72
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Love is blind. How many of you agree with this statement??

2. rlaha profile image70
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

It depends on the two people so I really can't decide if love really is blind.

3. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I think that in some cases, the person who is in love doesn't want to acknowledge certain things, so they ignore them rather than face up to them, as doing so would not produce the result they want. So maybe love isn't blind so much as the circumstances are being avoided instead of not being seen at all.

4. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

I agree very much. I am in love and I absolutely agree with the statement in question. Love is love, and like disease, love knows no prejudices.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

It is 'blind' on the few minutes on the start, when biology takes its part, fortunatelly, we are more complicated than that and soon enough we are looking for more...

As one young man said to me: "...I thought any woman as beautiful as she must have an instinct about life, access to some secret wisdom which is beyond cleverness. I was expecting her to illuminate life, I could have spent all my life just looking at her and waiting for the oracle and all she could talk was clothes."

6. loveorlost profile image38
    loveorlostposted 6 years ago

I must agree because i was blind in love to my GF.

working