Who are you going to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election? AND 3 reaso

1. MNtruth651 profile image56
    MNtruth651posted 6 years ago

Who are you going to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election? AND 3 reasons why?

2. Elani-Lee profile image82
    Elani-Leeposted 6 years ago

Depends on who the nominee on the (R) side is. If it is anyone but Paul, I'll vote Obama. Here is why:

1.  He tried to keep his campaign promises. Obamacare might not be great, but it is something. It is so bad because congress had to put in all their stupid little provisions to get it to pass. He is also pulling troops out of Iraq as promised, and focused efforts on getting Bin Laden.

2.  He supports the middle class. Trickle down doesn't work. I agree there is too much charity, people shouldn't get more back in taxes then they paid. However, the very rich should pay what they were paying back in Clinton's day.

3.  Everyone like to blame Obama for everything, but the financial mess we are in has been a long time coming. Things like this don't get better overnight. And even with the (R) party working to make him fail, slowly but surely we have been climbing out of this mess.

If Paul were the nominee (doubtful) I wouldn't be sure. I like that he is a libertarian. I like that he wants to cut big government, I like ending the wars and getting America out of everyone else's buisiness.  Some of his ideas are a bit far fetched and less than compassionate, but that is why we have a system of checks and balances.

working