jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you're the pressident of your country what changes will you make?

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

If you're the pressident of your country what changes will you make?

If you were the president of our country what changes will you imlement in your first 100 days of office?  What will you prioritize as the president of your country?

2. mio cid profile image49
    mio cidposted 6 years ago

amnesty for every illegal alien that hasn't committed a crime or broken the law in any way or engaged in any illegal activity....yea xenophobes,zealots and bigots I know you consider by the mere fact of being here illegally they have commited a crime but it's my presidency and I give the amnesty according to my criteria and not yours.

3. kateperez profile image65
    kateperezposted 6 years ago

Good question.

I've already made this decision:  When I become a multi-millionaire (yes, it can happen!! LOL)   I am going to buy an island.

I will have 4 rules.

1.  Don't take stuff that is not yours.
    2.  Don't hurt other people
    3.  Everyone is equal
    4.  If you don't like it:  leave.

That is how I'd change a country.     There are too many laws.  Too much legal cross-talk, and too many attempts to control the masses.

make the rules clear, concise, and single-minded.  If people understand what the rules are, they are better able to follow them.

Ever try to READ a Congressional law?  You may as well read old English manuscripts, where they spell words differently depending on who is writing.

Changes I'd implement:   Get rid of anything that is even questionably against the Constitution of that country.  If there's any doubt, throw it out.  Investigate those who likely abused their power, from the President, on down...  Get rid of all benefits to other countries until our own country is fixed.  Citizens of one country should not be held liable for the poor management of another country.

I guess that would be the first 100 days.

4. kateperez profile image65
    kateperezposted 6 years ago

So a question was asked: something about what would a person change in the first 100 days, if they became President of some country. It was a good question. The answer, in quotes below, was one of the responses.
    "amnesty for every illegal alien... read more

working