jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Will there be a mass extermination?

1. InterestCaptured profile image86
    InterestCapturedposted 6 years ago

Will there be a mass extermination?

Do you think there will be a mass extinction in our lifetime, either via new world order tactics or through something like disease outbreak (or both)?

2. ejgilbert profile image74
    ejgilbertposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I believe it's already started by natural process. If you look by how the way the globe has dealt with hurricanes, tornadoes, earth quakes, floods, sudden cold snaps, large amounts of snow, bad hail, and more, the amount of deaths just in the last three years alone has been extensive and large. Kind of reminds me of the movie "Day After Tomorrow".

3. mattforte profile image92
    mattforteposted 6 years ago

The internet is becoming one global consciousness. As a result, there can never be an authoritarian global government - any attempt will fail. Communication across the globe is too easy.
    A fast spreading killer disease can pop up any time. It's just as likely in 20 years as it was 20 years ago.

If anything, it will be famine. We are overpopulating the world - but we *must* have room for farmland. More population = more necessary farmland. Unfortunately, this doesn't work - since they both take space and the earth is finite.
    From fire to antibiotics, human beings have always found a way. Our most important discoveries come in times of need.

4. profile image0
    jomineposted 6 years ago

I think there may be a mass extermination, and the reason I think is due to hunger. Yes, we will be the unfortunate ones.

5. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 6 years ago

Well if you believe in what the bible says then yes the world will end through fire.  Who knows when it will happen I am not sure we will see it in our lifetime but yes I do believe it will happen eventually.

6. profile image34
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Yes Of course there will be!! It's already started!!