jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that Jesus Christ will return in your lifetime?

1. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Do you believe that Jesus Christ will return in your lifetime?

Obviously, this is mostly intended for Christians, but feel free.

2. ferdinand101 profile image55
    ferdinand101posted 6 years ago

It is possible.   from what i gathered from research the completion of 6 000 years of human history is almost at the close.   We are about to enter the millenial period of rest during which time Christ returns to rule the earth for 1 000 years.   On the other hand, there is still a lot that has to happen according to the book of revealations, before Christ returns.   This could take a long time to happen.   However the stage is set for end time happenings. So whether it happens in 30, 50 or 100 years really doesn't matter.   But unusual unexplained phenomena as is to be expected during the end times is occurring more frequently.   This cannot be ignored.   So the best thing to do is set our hearts right with God-put our house  in order, for no one knows the exact hour.   That's all i can say on the matter thanks.

3. profile image0
    dixie28714posted 6 years ago

Yes I believe this generation will see the rapture.  As things play out overseas and how the times have become, it should happen anytime.  Better be ready!! smile

4. Ebower profile image83
    Ebowerposted 6 years ago

It sure seems like that the way the world is today.  I believe it's very soon, but I'm not sure if it will be in my lifetime.

5. NathanielZhu profile image73
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

No because he's a normal human who died by crucification like thousands before and thousands after.
    ASTF.TK

6. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 6 years ago

The stage has been set for the period of tribulation that will occur before Christ's reign of 1000 years here on earth. As a Born again Christian, I believe the Rapture will take place prior to the 7 year period of tribulation. That being said, I would say that His return to take His children out of here in imminent. Come Lord Jesus!

working