jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What are some things that you are unhappy about that you cannot change?

1. YvetteParker profile image73
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

What are some things that you are unhappy about that you cannot change?

2. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Oh there's a list LOL.  Where do I begin?

1. Gas prices
    2. My financial state (wish I had a little more money so I could save more)
    3. My parents always shouting at me for no particular reason (don't get me wrong- I love them a lot, but sometimes they just need to let me be)
    4. Our weather (it needs to make up its mind- cold or hot, not ever changing)
    5. Our economy- I wish it was easy to get a job in any place regardless of how much experience you have.

I have more but I'm not going to bore you smile.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

My dad's broken legs, both of them. I can't do anything about it. Just make sure he stay's sitting down and give him healthy food.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My face. Wish it were younger, happier looking.  People ask me what's wrong and there is nothing wrong -it's just 'me' face!  LOL but somethings are not changeable, just something to adapt to.

5. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 6 years ago

I would say that I'm unhappy about how out of touch and unable politicians are to make changes that benefit the majority of Americans WITHOUT handouts to individuals or organizations. I also dislike parents who don't actually parent, such as those who take their loud and obnoxious children in public and refuse to even attempt to make them mind their manners. The cost of college tuition would be another thing I am unhappy about but cannot change.

6. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Gas prices
    Stupid laws that exist

7. DearKiera profile image57
    DearKieraposted 6 years ago

I would say myself, but I can change that. The government, certainly, or perhaps just the corruption in people's hearts. Abortion rates, the number of orphans, and the number of people who wander the streets in despair. There are many things I wish I could change, but what, in your heart, do you wish to change?

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

oZone and the disasters that are happening.

It is very sad to hear news of people are dead due to natural disasters.

I feel so helpless but what I can do is to pray for their souls.

I do hope someday we can control these natural disasters or prevent it from happening.

9. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Cruelty to animals

Sex trafficking of young girls

Extreme poverty in the USA and around the world.

Kids going hungry

Anyone going hungry for that matter.

10. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

The burden that the middle & low-middle class working stiffs have to carry, to keep supporting the Welfare System that carries the lazy, undeserving beings that not only refuse to work, but also refuse to quit reproducing.

11. YvetteParker profile image73
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

Duffsmom, I'm sure your outside(face) is just as beautiful as your inside. Iburmaster, it is difficult when those we love are going through difficult times. Overwhelmingly, social issues seem to bother us most. The reality of these issues is saddening. DearKiera things that I wish to change are: senseless killings, poverty, homelessness, unemployment, underemployment, incurable illnesses, abandoned children, foreclosures, etc. Thank you all for responding. Praying for a better day.