jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever connected with someone so deeply that time nor space cannot change

1. gmmurgirl profile image81
    gmmurgirlposted 6 years ago

Have you ever connected with someone so deeply that time nor space cannot change it?

Have you met someone that you have connected so deeply that even time nor space cannot change or diminish that bond between you?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

3. rahul0324 profile image83
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

yes! i know 3 such people with whom i am so deeply connected that nothing... even they cannot make me break the bond with them. Two of them are my friends cum brothers and one my soul mate. It takes time to find such people.

It took me 22 years to earn 3 people in my life. But if you can earn even one such bonding in your lifetime, trust me... it is worth living.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

No I haven't. Everyone has "deal breakers". We also are constantly evolving and learning new things about ourselves.  When we change our circumstances change. One might meet someone at age 18 and consider them to be perfect but they might feel differently at age 25 or 35. This doesn't mean that you will ever forget them or regret having met them. It just means life is a personal journey and from time to time two lives cross paths. The one certainty in life is (change). Nothing and no one goes unchanged.

5. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

Yes, took me about 10 years, and 2000 miles but I finally found him. I would try to describe our bond, but there are no words to describe such a bond. big_smile

6. danajconnelly profile image70
    danajconnellyposted 6 years ago

Yes and i firmly believe that you should never give up on someone you can't go a single day without thinking about......but please don't stalk them.  Just maintain the hope and honor that they have shaped the awesome person you are today.