jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you make over $250,000 dollars and they don't raise your taxes, are you goin

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

If you make over $250,000  dollars and they don't raise your taxes, are you going to create a job?

2. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Sure, a one man company and pay myself a salary smile

3. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

I believe I could hire about three people $35, 000 a year. Leaving me enough money for my equipment and my salary.  I would start out with a home based business.  I know I would have to pay some kind of taxes.

4. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Nope...I do not have a great business sense and freely and fully accept my limitations in that area.

5. JerryJupiter profile image60
    JerryJupiterposted 6 years ago

Yes. Easily. I'd be able to employ 2-3 people for some top secret projects I have in mind. smile

6. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 6 years ago

I would buy things! The taxes on those things would count. Plus I would start a business and hire people. Probably a small herb farm ffor the farmers market. So when do I get my money?

7. d.william profile image61
    d.williamposted 6 years ago

Amusing question.  The wealthy have had little or no taxes levied on them for several years and have contributed nothing to the job market.  They fight tooth and nail to prevent any jobs being created just to make the current president look bad and for political gain.  Believe it when people say that the wealthy DO NOT care about jobs or anything else but accumulating more wealth and power.

8. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

I asked this question to point out the B.S. of the don't raise taxes on the wealthy because they are the "Job Creators". Sure wealthy people hire others but they aren't going to go and hire a bunch of people just because they got or kept a tax break.

9. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Each new tax eliminates a job in my company. I don't fire anyone,but I won't replace anyone either. A poor man has never given anyone a job.

working