jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If we could bring one president of the United States back to life, who do you th

1. vkwok profile image84
    vkwokposted 6 years ago

If we could bring one president of the United States back to life, who do you think it should be?

If we could bring one past president of the United States back to life, and only one, who do you think should that president be?

2. Deborah-Diane profile image81
    Deborah-Dianeposted 6 years ago

I would bring back John F. Kennedy.  It isn't because he was a perfect president or a perfect man, because he wasn't.  I would bring him back because he had the ability to inspire average Americans to do what was best for the nation.  He was able to inspire people to join the Peace Corp, start us on the path to greater acceptance of other races; volunteer in a million different programs.  He inspired us to care. He asked each of us to do our best for the greater good, and many Americans answered that call!

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I don't know, they've all been a pretty bad bunch, how about Nixon, he was probably the most decent and honest US President.

4. PhiMaths ATB profile image60
    PhiMaths ATBposted 6 years ago

FDR, to remind the country why social programs are important.

5. profile image49
    ladybabaposted 6 years ago

harry trumen. he had the courage our country lacks to get anything done.

6. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

Washington , just so i could hear him say WTF have you people done to my country.he would definetly want to kick Bush's butt.

7. Suhail and my dog profile image88
    Suhail and my dogposted 6 years ago

Àbraham Lincoln.

``America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves``.

`Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose - and you allow him to make war at pleasure.`

8. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I would bring President Kennedy back, I loved him so much and I love Bill Clinton too.