jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did Super Tuesday actually have the big impact that was anticipated?

1. Joelipoo profile image83
    Joelipooposted 6 years ago

Did Super Tuesday actually have the big impact that was anticipated?

2. Daxman profile image61
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Nope. Romney did win big but so did Santorum so the difference is pretty small and i dont see any of these gentlemen giving up any time soon.

Result: The GOP candidates continue the mudfight while Tha Prez is LOL:ing at them and stealing point by point with his natural smoothness smile

3. Joelipoo profile image83
    Joelipooposted 6 years ago

Super Tuesday did not yield the telling results people expected.  The primary race is still open.  This article explains how the primary system needs changed to make it more fair and accurate. read more

4. mesacleanpools profile image58
    mesacleanpoolsposted 6 years ago

Not really because the same thing happened, Romney won the majority with Santorum at his coat tails.

5. scottwkelley profile image60
    scottwkelleyposted 6 years ago

All it showed is how confused we all are. As the popular vote from us can not decide the next step will. As the convention grows closer Delegates will be chosen from the local to represent and vote at the convention. I highly suggest to everyone to find out who these delegates are in their local area. A hand full of people will be representing you.
    Lets say the delegates can not decide either, the selection will go behind closed doors and the Chairman of the state party could make the final choice.
    We are in for a ride we have not seen before.
    Note: there is still time for anyone to file and fill the empty delegate seats. If you are a person who gives a crap, I suggest filling as a delegate with your county, parish or burrow clerk asap. Time is running out to file for the positions.

working