jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is/was your biggest struggle? How do you deal with it?

1. rochelj profile image65
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

What is/was your biggest struggle? How do you deal with it?

2. Nights Dream profile image60
    Nights Dreamposted 6 years ago

Dealing with my wife's death. It took me 4 years to deal with it. I finally moved back to the area I grew up and gave the wounds the time to heal. One lesson I learned: it was easy to run from it and bury it. It was very hard to face it.

3. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

My fiance's death. It took me 8 years to deal with his passing and the aftermath. I agree with Night Dream it's easier to run from something and much harder, but necessary to face it if you want to be at peace with it. I am finally at peace with it.

4. Laura in Denver profile image79
    Laura in Denverposted 6 years ago

My unnecessarily antagonistic and contentious divorce including a child custody battle. I have had some relief by studying laws in particular divorce laws (which vary by state) and writing about them.

Please see http://laura-in-denver.hubpages.com/hub … rder-Abuse to know more.

5. ananceleste profile image73
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

Now I know that the biggest struggle for me has to be to learn to love myself. I know it sound cliche, but for decades I could not find the reason why I was here. For years I pondered how I was going to justify my life. I thought, no I believed that what was my purpose if my own family cast me away as a child?

Then when I was sixteen, I stopped looking for an answer out side of myself, but inward. Then as I turned my attention to helping others and forgiving those that went away, I found peace at last.

To really answer your question this was my breaking point and how it came about.
    http://ananceleste.hubpages.com/video/N … st-My-Life

6. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

My biggest struggle was when I was searching my job. Its the worst days of my life. When ever i used to remember it I was horribly scared and i wish that no one else can see such days. When money plays an important role in your life. Its not at all an easier to survive without money specially when you are struggling for a job.

working