What are the 3 biggest threats to peace on earth now?

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image73
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

What are the 3 biggest threats to peace on earth now?

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Governments Religion & Big Business are what i would say, are the 3 biggest threats to peace on earth right now..Governments want full control over their population, each religion will insist their right & everyone else is wrong, & big business only cares about massive obscene profits, & "nothing" else..Rich greedy people run the world, & they actually think they "own" the world & us..The world is run by power mad money worshiping lunatics, i mean WTF are they doing trying to get to Mars?, do you wanna go live on Mars?lol..No of course not no one does, but 100's of billions are wasted while kids are starving..The football/Soccer world cup is on in Brasil this summer, & probably gonna cost 30 or so billion Dollars..Companies moan about only making a couple of billion profit this year, & the kids are still starving..Religious people that say they know god, & then go around killing other religious people..I say no one who know's that god really exists, would go & kill people in god's name..Most companies dodge taxes & the governments let them, then the governments try to get that money back of it's people..We are nothing but slaves, we're just slaves that get paid money instead of food..Where was our land to work for when we was born?, that's right they stole that land from us before we was born..Now we can work for "them" for 40 years to buy a tiny piece back, so we work or we starve!..There's no cure for the disease that's spreading which is greed, & it seems to me that the main religion on earth at the moment "is" greed.

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image73
      Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Excellent observations Dave36 . Thank You.

working