jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who Owns The Earth?

1. loua profile image61
    louaposted 6 years ago

Who Owns The Earth?

How did the resource of the world get into the hands of the corporations without paying the people of the earth for them?  Don't all humans share in ownership of the earth?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6312328_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

It's only fair!  Plus, this is exactly how a household works.  When dinner is made, EVERYONE gets a portion.  The main bread winner (if there is one, and not two, or even three) doesn't make a claim on the majority of the dinner, and then say everyone else gets the portion in proportion to their contribution to the bills.  Little Johnny, you don't have a job, so as a charitable donation, I will let you eat a couple of bites.  Susan, you have a job, but your contribution is nowhere near mine, so you can have around six bites.  And it goes on and on.  If a household were run like the capitalist system, we would call the parents monsters!

3. loua profile image61
    louaposted 6 years ago

Presently humanity is entangled in its ego's hell amongst the dregs of its self loathing where its thought is powered by its exclusive selfish greed driven by the lack of astral consciousness, the higher vibrations of the soul that will raise the physical body and the metaphysical mind to the astral-plane of existence, where the vibration of self seeks its perfection as energy, nature and spirit... 

Some seek the astral-plane by overcoming their ego; some only wish it to be and wait for someone to do it for them as they have been instructed by their ego; and some relish the fear because their ego's greed is so strong they believe there is no life other than their self loathing; but this heaven of the astral universe is accessible to humanity when it rids itself of its fear to be free from its ego...

In the end no one owns the earth, it is energy, nature and spirit, like ourselves that must evolve to experience our higher vibration of love... 

All the lies about love that exist in this world are false untruths that the ego has managed to imbed in the subconsciousness of humanity to control it... The truth is only inclusive, selfless civility is love and the ego will not have it in its realm...

4. Earth Angel profile image75
    Earth Angelposted 6 years ago

Certainly not humans. Yet, as humans we are conditioned by humans-in-power to believe that we own everything. Our language, especially English, is riddled with "my children, my yard, my tree, etc." which pomotes the idea/belief in  possession instead of guardianship ~ dominion instead of equality. Good question. Earth Angel.

working