jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

1. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 6 years ago

How many people know that THE UNITED STATES is a corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, Do you know who your owners are?

2. Hound Cat profile image58
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

Seems to me that other than the special interest corporate powers, there is a significant ownership by Saudi Arabia and China.  I have already read that our banking system is basically made of investments by Saudi Arabia.  If they pull out their cash interests it would be a great danger to our banking system.  We as a people need to be better savers, but this is just not so.  Now we are in this foreign ownership fiasco.   Some foreign capital is great, but such a huge percentage is damaging to our national security.

3. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Hound Cat's answer is spot on. Saudi Arabia's investment capital in the United States is estimated to be around 9.3% of USAs GDP. That is a HUGE chunk of the economy but it mostly comes from investments.

China however is debt owner to an even larger sum of money and it is said (sorry for missing source) that even if USA gifted California and Nevada to the Chinese there would still be debt left unpaid.

4. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

It was supposed to have been...........

" we the people"

how poetic that now seems.........

I asked, 20 years ago................where are we going to live, when the Japanese, the German, the Swiss...etc............evict us?

Does it really matter, WHO serves the eviction notice?

Let, " we the people".............go down in a lasting and worthwhile memory.........and let it be noted..............the " people" could not get their shit together long enough to  hold together.................

Yet, some of you ask, ..........why, I trust in " God"?   

His Story, and heart,  has not changed.

The heart, soul and business of man changes daily.
    We saw these things coming, and chose not to care.

God knew this greatness would end........and HE cared.........

5. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

India also owns a rather large chunk now also. China has been trying to sell off some of our trillions in debt to other countries like Japan and middle east countries due to the declining dollar.

6. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 6 years ago

While there are many good answers here I am afraid you are on the wrong track. Please research  the Act of 1871 to find out why the USA is a corporation and why you are all living in a matrix (a virtual world designed to keep you contented)

7. RandomThoughts... profile image78
    RandomThoughts...posted 6 years ago

Any one who votes against their own interests does so by ignorance, whether from a narrow perspective of only specific religious or political beliefs or by having no interest in the larger picture because they are just trying to survive in this economy. A variety of corporations from here and other countries have been very successful in infiltrating powerful positions and buying out many law makers. What is wonderful about the uprise of your 99% is that awareness is happening, not just here but all over the world. There is change happening and 2012 may just be the end of something gone very wrong and the start of something just and right.