jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some ways that the quality of the environment directly impacts our live

1. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

What are some ways that the quality of the environment directly impacts our lives?

2. ramkimeena profile image60
    ramkimeenaposted 6 years ago

Noisy environment, dusty atmosphere, smoke in the air, impure  water, extreme climate, law and order problems  -  all these  things impact our lives heavily.

3. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

All around the world people yearn to live in harmony with their natural environment, but somehow they do not know how to find their way back..
    People in Beijing want the skies to be blue and clear. In Fukishima they want the cascade of radioactive failures to end. In the Torres Straits they want the threat of High King tides breaking down the old sea walls to be dealt with by more than fresh concrete, in my town of Perth the Indigenous people, who were forced for generations to watch from sidelines as slave to the conquerors who destroy the land they cherished, spiritually and in form, have found finally their voice and scream: 'Something feels wrong." We all feel it, they speak for all of us. This is not a movement of cynicism or opposition, it is a worldwide movement that simply yearns for the truth and fairness and clear, unspoiled environment. So my answer is, the quality of the environment directly impacts our lives in a myriad of ways...read more about it in my new hub:)

4. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

The life of nature
    is not found in parts
    however beautiful,
    but in the whole.
    Light, air and space,
    the meaning is in the being
    or life that is
    evoked,
    ineffable
    in itself