jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think America's Founding Fathers would think of America today?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

What do you think America's Founding Fathers would think of America today?

You know I really wonder what America's founding fathers would think of America today. Right near me are ghost towns that were created when the American Textile Industry was moved overseas. Would our founding fathers have allowed this. Do you think they would have played the politically correct games we play today. I think they would have be ready to start another revolution to throw all the crooks out of office. How about you? What do you think our American founding fathers would say about where America has come to. I really would like to hear what people think.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6381542_f260.jpg

2. ii3rittles profile image81
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

They would probably be appalled and disgusted. From the sex that is everywhere, to the government tricking its own people. I mean think about it, back then it was illegal for men and women to act a certain way in public... Now we have strip clubs every so many miles and sex is all over the advertising and entertainment industry.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

James Monroe, the 5th US President, has shared some confidential notes with me ... Abe Lincoln, was also present at this Meeting of kindred Souls ...

They seemed devastated by the Role played by East European Immigrants ... Shattering the American Dream of human Freedom ...

They were sorry to see the abuse of the Declaration of Independence ... by faithful Lackeys  ... Pawning Personal Freedoms ... abhorring the Acts of the New Law Makers ... Trading of the Old Lamps ... for a seat in the New Congress ...

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

they would probably cry and then walk away. i'm 47 and the way i have watched the U.S. change in my life is sickening. it used to be my favorite country other then my own but now i don't even like it. i think one thing that would really bother them would be the way the people there blame all the problems on either the government or corporations instead of admitting they caused everything.

5. JohnM profile image60
    JohnMposted 5 years ago

Here I think I'll have to agree with Crazyhorsesghost. They just might call for a revolution. Modern day politicians sold America out and they should be tried for it. Democrats and Republicans are a bunch of crooks.

working