jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How about that business of Obama's "secret" promises to Medveded on the nuclear

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

How about that business of Obama's "secret" promises to Medveded on the nuclear issues?

2. Phil The Gain profile image65
    Phil The Gainposted 5 years ago

I'm sure that type of stuff has been going on for many many years therefore I'm not going to make a big deal out of it.

3. pagesvoice profile image86
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

Obama's comments were really no big deal. I can't imagine what goes on behind closed doors in the presidential circles of power. All of that stuff is way above my pay grade. Now, if someone (it happens almost every time I respond) votes this down, please explain why.

4. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

The "I forgot the mic was on" always happens ... to many careless people.

He messed-up on that, but the incident also show his cockyness: he just somehow knows he will be president again. Either he's cocky or elections are fraudulent and that's how he knows ... Bad in both cases.

Unlike Phil The Gain, I am not fine with "that type of stuff" going on for many years.

I am not going to vote Mr. Pagesvoice's comment down (someone already did ...) but I will explain why, in my opinion we should care about what goes on behind closed doors.

For too long, have we the public been of the opinion that "all of that stuff is way above my pay grade". Politicians represent us! They are in their offices to serve us!
    We need to put an end to secretive deals, bribery/lobbying and try to walk on a good road: an honest and respectful road ... we all need to be involved in what goes on around us and we need to hold our representatives in government accountable for what they say and do.

This incident in particular is not that big of a deal but in principle it is. I live my life on principles so that is why I disagree with Mr. Pagesvoice on this topic. What our "leaders" do and how they behave in this world concerns me because they represent us.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Isn't it fun how so many people are still drunk on the Obama Kool aide?

OH STOP BEING SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR POTUS LOVES US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working