jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who is your favorite Kennedy and why?

1. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 5 years ago

Who is your favorite Kennedy and why?

The Irish Americans Joe and Rose Kennedy and their descendents or ancestors.

2. christopheranton profile image76
    christopherantonposted 5 years ago

If I had to make a choice of all the Kennedies I would go for Rose because she managed to keep her dignity despite all the scandals and tragedies that beset her family. I dont really think that there was much to admire in any of the rest of her family, although President Kennedy had a great ability to charm the masses.

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

Jackie--she escaped from that immoral family.

4. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

Jackie, she had such class.  I will never forget that pink suit she was wearing when her husband got shot.  That day will forever go down in history.  She was a very strong woman up to the day she died.

5. Faceless39 profile image91
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

JFK, because he stood up against the privately-owned Federal Reserve Bank and fought against the fiat monetary system, which ultimately killed him.  He stood up for what was right, and what still is right.  Unfortunately, 50 years later, the populace is still uninformed as to what's going on (for the most part.)

=======================================================

"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covet means for expanding its fear of influence,

on infiltration instead of invasion,
    on subversion instead of elections,
    on intimidation instead of free choice,
    on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast material and human resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
    Its mistakes are buried, not headlined.
    Its dissenters silenced, not praised.

No expenditure is questioned. No rumor is printed. No secret is revealed.

No president should fear public scrutiny of his program, because from that scrutiny comes understanding. And from that understanding comes support or opposition, and both are necessary.

I am not asking your newspaper to support an administration.. But I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people..

For I have complete confidence in the response and the dedication of our citizens when they are fully informed."

John F. Kennedy, Assassinated, 1968

working