jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think a person is born a criminal, or are they made into a criminal by th

1. miakouna profile image74
    miakounaposted 5 years ago

Do you think a person is born a criminal, or are they made into a criminal by their environment?

Do you think a person is a born criminal or do they become one?  There are many horrific crimes that are committed in society and are publicized on the news.  When the details of the crime are described, it scares me to know that there are peole that are capable of committing gruesome and brutal crimes.  Do you think this is because the criminal is a product of society, or is it a product of biological factors?

2. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

I believe that both genetics and enviorement play into how a person chooses to live their lives.  A person who is brought up with anger imititates life so to speak.  A person who is brought up with love and understanding tends to repeat that within their own family.

3. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I actually already did a hub on if serial killers were made or born to kill. While there is never an excuse for such behavior stats show that they are mostly made.

4. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 5 years ago

people do what they have to do to make it in the hard world. other people judge them. all know good and evil and now the people we put in office are murdering poor people here and all over the world now for profit.this country spend ten time more on defense to defense contractor than all the other countries combine and it for money. what more gruesome than that