jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you could say one thing to the President...

1. BenjaBenja profile image60
    BenjaBenjaposted 5 years ago

If you could say one thing to the President...

What would it be? Especially given the political atmosphere of today (and the next few months!)

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

That the task of leading a country is not so easy and that I understand all the pressures he goes through.................

3. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

Go forward with your fight to level the playing field! I feel this country has become two other parties. The ruling class (wealthy) and the peasants with no voice. And fight for a health plan for all, as all other industrialized countries have!

4. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 5 years ago

I am behind you. You have to fight for the masses who have not been heard and have been ignored.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

"How is your family, sir?" or "How goes the war?"

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would ask him to explain Obamacare to me so I could finally understand the darn thing.

7. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 5 years ago

I would say to President Obama: "You should remember FDR of the Great Depression, and use the federal government to DIRECTLY create jobs instead of messing around with technical adjustments on the tax side, for business, in the distant hope the 'trickle-down economics' will work THIS TIME!"

8. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 5 years ago

If I could say one thing to Obama, I would tell him that I wish he would resign from office.