jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think Waterboarding should be used to obtain information?

1. Neil Horton profile image60
    Neil Hortonposted 5 years ago

Do you think Waterboarding should be used to obtain information?

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

Oh no.   I think terrorists should be asked nicely for the information.   (Of course I'm being sarcastic. LOL)

What I think is that our soldiers have a tough job.  They have to see and get involved in things the average citizen doesn't.   The rules of the military should be defined on that basis.  Very serious business.    If waterboarding is necessary based on the seriousness of the information and situation, then that's a call that the military should make.  And we should leave them to it.   They're laying down their lives for us, so why would we wanna try to turn them into pansies in dealing with the enemy?   Let our military do its job!

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i think anything that works should be used. i don't care if you have to slowly remove body parts, if it will help to defend your country or your family, do anything and everything.

4. collegedad profile image75
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

I believe that most Americans don't fully realize what kind of people we are dealing with. The choice to waterboard or not to waterboard is not our to make. It's a decision that those on the ground should make and we should back them up.