jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could have a conversation with President Obama, what you say to him?

1. Rodric29 profile image77
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

If you could have a conversation with President Obama, what you say to him?

The President of the United states is sitting right across from you and has a willing ear to hear you on any topic you decide to question him about, so what do you ask and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6410394_f260.jpg

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I'd say, Mr President, congratulations with your election and service to the nation. Thank you for trying to bring balance to right and wrongs. It takes great courage and perseverance to withstand those that seek your demise in character and performance. History books for our future generations, will teach many lessons, in many areas. I'm glad to have been part of this chapter in your life.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Since he has no signs of any respectable qualities for a traditional leader, it would go like this. "Did you really let the people who planned 9/11 go like the others are talking about?" That would be followed by the words, "your an idiot", on my part.

4. MrsLWarner profile image67
    MrsLWarnerposted 5 years ago

I would ask about the healthcare. Does he truly think it's constitutional to fine or jail someone for not having insurance? Also, with the amount of debt the US has amassed, why would he sign a treaty with Afghanistan, saying we would financially support them starting 2014?

working