jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone's opinion been changed by a hub?

1. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Has anyone's opinion been changed by a hub?

Naturally, in the spirit of neutrality, I force myself to listen and read weird rightist stuff and occasionally find it eye-opening. Honestly, has anyone else been changed here?

2. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I have found out that many hubs opened my eyes to different circumstances people live in and to different perspective. I am on my own path of self-discovery and through other hubber's inputs I am learning to be more honest, open to new ideas, think 'out of the box' and leave 'many assumptions about people and their lives' behind...

so yes, I have been changed by hubs and I am prepared to have 'my way of thinking' challenged again....the first step I have to do is stop judging and repeat to myself: 'I may not agree what you are saying but I will do anything for your right to say so...'

3. donnatru profile image74
    donnatruposted 5 years ago

A  couple weeks ago I was reading hub articles about orbs and paranormal experiences. . I was very inerested in a paticular  article that described how orbs  appeared. The circumstance described was the orbs appeared because the writer-photographer was thinking about them. In other words he thought them up.

So I was considering doing some meditation and experimenting with orb photography. I'll spare everyone the long story about my experience but it wasn't good. I quickly learned orb photography isn't on my bucket list!

Yes the article along with the experience was life changing!

Peace love and hippiness

4. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I have found my opinions changed by a certain hub and I truly enjoy reading that hubber's opinions and experiences. While I always have my own opinion, it was very refreshing to experience a different point of view that was well laid out and eye-opening.

working