Is presenting and reporting on media unbiased?

1. ahmed.b profile image77
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

Is presenting and reporting on media unbiased?

How can one get true picture of something if media reporting is biased. Which news agency or channel in your view is more reliable in terms of unbiased.?

2. edmob1 profile image61
    edmob1posted 5 years ago

Your question can only recieve a subjective answer. In my opinion you gather the reporting from various media channels and make your own decission biasedly toward your own feelings.
    The second part for me would be BBC World Service but even there i can detect bias.

3. swift364 profile image60
    swift364posted 5 years ago

Actually, none of them are unbiased and objective.  These organizations are composed of individual people who hold a variety of social and or political points of view.  When discussing one of those points--for example same sex marriage--
    the personal attiltude of the individual will almost always come through to some degree. These personal attiltudes in the aggregate will be reflected in the organizations manner of presenting stories.  At present, I happen to believe that, out of all the pack, Fox News shows the least bias in reporting, particularly political or socially sensitive stories.  Notice I didn't say Fox was the best--I just said that it is in my opinion the least subjective.