jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

When do you think they'll have to start raising taxes?

1. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Only above $200,000, when do you think it will be all Americans?

1. AEvans profile image69
      AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Here we go again with more taxes if they are not giving money to the banks , they are taking money from the people. Take it back from the banks maybe then they will learn to play nice. smile

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I heard today they are pretty-much going to write off the car company bailouts. I don't think with all the give-aways in the works they'll be able to keep that tax promise.

1. AEvans profile image69
          AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

**sigh** if it isn't one thing it is another our Country regardless if there is a democrat or a republican in the white house it is going to be a mess for years, it is so sad. If they write them off now we are going to have to pay for it, they should have just given the money to the people but that would have been to easy.  smile

1. profile image0
            sneakorocksolidposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It made me sick to hear it but I didn't see how they could pay it back. The bonuses paid with our money to keep the losers on the pay roll.

2. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

Just as soon as they can manage it - they're pretty busy with closed-door meetings at the moment . . .

3. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I guess Madame X is right on the money sad

4. Place Kick profile image56
    Place Kickposted 7 years ago

The democrats will raise taxes after the 2012 elections if they do get lucky stay in control of congress. But even now they're raising taxes by the back door route and people don't see it. Raising taxes on the rich and big companies plus forcing small businesses to provide heath care insurance will get passed down to the workers and buyers of products and they don't call it a tax but it will be costing Americans more money and that a tax in my book!

working