How does America's lack of a work ethic effect our economy?

1. drantolic profile image50
    drantolicposted 5 years ago

How does America's lack of a work ethic effect our economy?

Thank you for your in put. You are helping me with my research.

2. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

According to the statistics I have seen, for developed nations, America is considered to be one of the most productive countries based on hours worked and value of goods produced per hour worked.

A lot of accusations are cast at people receiving government assistance (and the unemployed) these days. Basically that they are lazy and want things handed to them, but their really isn't any basis for these claims. I don't really know why some Americans are so willing to spit on their neighbors, but I find it disgusting.

Most Americans work hard and don't mind working hard. I'm not really sure where you get the idea that they have a poor work ethic.

3. KK Trainor profile image61
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

There is no lack of work effort in America. I have never even heard anyone say that, so I'm not sure what you're referring to, but we're pretty darn productive. We work more hours and more years than most developed countries and take less from our government when we retire. Our economy is hurt by government interference and regulation, not by workers.

working