jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

In 25 years from now, do you think the status of world hunger will be better or

1. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

In 25 years from now, do you think the status of world hunger will be better or worse?

2. Two Minute Review profile image62
    Two Minute Reviewposted 5 years ago

As long as there are corrupt governments and war-torn nations, there will always be hunger. It is a sad reality....

3. ii3rittles profile image84
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

I think things are only going to get worse.

Things have to get worse before they can get better!

4. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I have to agree. It's only going to get worse, the economy in America doesn't seem like it's ever going to get better which leads to more people not having or able to get jobs and without money coming in, it's not as easy for people to eat like they use to. Sure there's food stamps but do we really need our whole country living off them? As far as the rest of the world, yeah, I could see the hunger problem getting worse just like Two Minute Review said "corrupt governments and war-torn nations." They're everywhere and I'm sure years from now this whole planet is going to be at war.

5. Vegas Elias profile image29
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

The world is producing food much in excess of what it needs to feed the existing population. Hunger exists only due to political, economic and ethical reasons. As long as employers do not pay fair wages, as long as the greed of the rich continues and as long as people remain ignorant hunger will remain as an accompanying and necessary evil.

6. KK Trainor profile image61
    KK Trainorposted 5 years ago

I can't believe anyone would compare hunger in America with the real issue of world hunger. We have more to eat than anyone in the world! World hunger is only getting worse because the countries with the highest birth rates can't fend for themselves or get their political situations sorted out. Without a good and stable government no country can provide for its people. Americans know nothing of hunger, even those depending on the government have more to eat than most of the rest of the world.

1. KK Trainor profile image61
      KK Trainorposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Who is voting down the truth? Can't you have the guts to say why you disagree?

7. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

It depends on God's timetable.

We're definitely in for a bumpy ride ahead. The New World Order apparently wants to kill off about 6 billion people, leaving only half a billion. Starvation is one tool. Food poisoning and sterilization through contaminated food are a couple of others.

This is the Beast of Revelation in action. 9/11 was when it went into high gear. The shredding of America's Constitution has become more blatant and open. They're not even really hiding it anymore.

After the storm, though, there will be plenty of food for those who survive.

A more important question: Is your soul ready for awakening? Are you right with Christ? After all, man does not live by bread alone.

8. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I hope for better but I believe that it would be worse. In certain areas due to accidents and improper use, resources such as water and soil are being put into a bad state that can't recover quickly. There are also a variety of financial restraints that will keep many who are born into poverty at that same financial rung of the ladder.

9. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

The situation is omly going to get worse..due to the chemicals/hormones/antibiotics/ being fed to the animals, which in turn is food for society...then preservatives and supplements beyond our knowledge are added...
    We have no clue what we are really ingesting now..bottom line is $$$..so by adding " crap " to the existing products, 1 pound can become 3 pounds..hence more profit.....we are not sure what we eat now...let alone 25 years from now....

working