What would be the long term effects of zero education?

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

What would be the long term effects of zero education?

2. BobMonger profile image60
    BobMongerposted 5 years ago

The return of feudalism and the dark ages.

3. Niteriter profile image77
    Niteriterposted 5 years ago

I'm a living experiment on that very subject, Dame Scribe. it's too soon to tell yet what the long effects will be but the evidence to date does not bode well for humanity's future.

I got through elementary school by daily expressing my enchantment with my teacher's beauty, through high school by cheating off the smart chic in the next row, and through the School of Hard Knocks, right up to the present time, by assuming other people's identity as the need has arisen.

I'm glad you raised the issue though, Dame Scribe, because I need someone to keep an eye on the experiment from here forward. Any day now one of those soul-savers hot on my trail will brainwash me into seeing value in becoming a productive citizen. Such a misadventure will have me behaving against my nature, which, as you no doubt see, will put the experiment on a whole different slant.

I apologize for sloughing this off on you, my newly acquired friend, but I feel much better now that the experiment's future is in safe hands. I'd be really interested in knowing how it turns out.

working