jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is mitt romney left handed?

1. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 5 years ago

Is mitt romney left handed?

2. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

Not sure if he left handed, but he has a few leftist views.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Not sure, but I know Obama is left-handed.

4. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

What does this have to do with anything?

I have a loving, intelligent and generous brother who is left-handed.

I wouldn't trust Romney or Obama any further than I could throw them.

5. Billie Pagliolo profile image60
    Billie Paglioloposted 5 years ago

Oh heavens, no!  I had to check, being a left-handed person myself.  (International Left-Handers Day is Aug. 13, btw).  We are an interesting group, Pres. Obama, Pres. Clinton, Oprah, et. al. (I like to include myself - teehee - among them.) I think that being left-handed gives you an accomodating bent and an understanding that not every one sees the world from the same point of view and acceptance of that fact.  I was fortunate to have worked for Student Support Services college program where 5 of the 7 of us were left-handed.  It was a dream!  We approached the world (and our desk space) very similarly, I noticed. It was the best working environment I have ever experienced and those were closest friends I've ever had.  I have a humorous (hopefully) audio essay (which is badly in need of shortening) for free download at podiobooks.com under "Essays", then "Live from Milwaukee, It's Tuesday Night."  It's essay 10:  "The Fight for Molly Dooker Day" - (molly dookers being the Austrailian term for left-hander).

working