jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Snoop Dogg Changes His Name: Should this really be on CNN?

1. Traci21 profile image70
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

Snoop Dogg Changes His Name: Should this really be on CNN?

2. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

As long as it isn't an "in-depth" snoozefest a little fluff doesn't bother me. Stories like this provide relief from the tedium of usually heart-breaking stories that fill the news.

1. dappledesigns profile image90
      dappledesignsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. It may not be "breaking news" or even news that people care about, but it is an important and healthy break from the negativity.

3. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

CNN is so desperate for viewers it's down to pandering to the rapper demographic.

4. Traci21 profile image70
    Traci21posted 5 years ago

I believe CNN should be left to headline news. The reporters are not paparazzi,if you want some celebrity gossip go watch TMZ. There is my opinion.

5. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

this is the stuff of CLINTON NEWS  NETWORK

6. SportsBetter profile image79
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

It is up to the news channel what they want to present to you.

In my opinion, news is mostly just entertainment.  You don't even know what is true and what is false.

If they want a breaking news story they should talk about how the Federal Reserve prints money which in effect makes you pay more taxes and gives you higher prices.

Or

They should talk about how we are wasting trillions of dollars oversees by policing countries American people can't point out on a map.

7. Greensleeves Hubs profile image98
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't know who Snoop Dogg was if I fell over him in the street, but I believe and assume he is a rap artist - because that's the sort of idiot name rap artists have.

I don't really care if he changes his name or how often he changes his name or what he changes it to - sounds to me like he's a cross between Snoopy, Scooby Doo and Deputy Dawg. I assume Snoop Dogg wasn't the name he was born with? If correct, then he must have changed it at least once in the past, and the more times he changes it the less newsworthy it should become. Maybe he started off as Snoop Puppy? If so, his parents must have been Mr and Mrs Puppy. I wonder.

As you probably can guess I am old and belong in another century when sanity was a treasured quality.

working