jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have any regrets in your life so far?

1. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 5 years ago

Do you have any regrets in your life so far?

2. profile image0
    PhilCazaposted 5 years ago

Hmmm... a big one would be not having as much fun as I COULD have had in High school. Such a simple and sweet time... and you never get it back!

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Interesting question, I'm sure you'll get many responses. Over 30 years ago, a young woman who was a college student studying to be a social worker wanted to interview me for her project. The question was "Where would you like to be in ten years and what would you like to be doing?" Along with me she had interviewed an elderly woman and another in her 30s. At the end of the interview she told me that the key is not to regret a thing. We make our decisions when we do and at that time they seem sound. I was 18 then, now at 50 I have not regretted any decision, not because they were good decisions (some were not) but because at the time they seemed sound. ....And I am where I had predicted doing what I had hoped.

4. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

No decision is wrong for the time or moment that you made them. Life is not about regrets, it is about learning from the past, and making a better future. I have no regrets. All my mistakes have been what has made me who I am today.

5. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Most people with a conscience have a regret in life or two. I've been able to go back and correct one, and maybe the day will come when I can correct the other regret as well. There's always the old saying - could of, would of, and should of. Keep on hubbing  smile

6. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I think not realizing that being young and having no responsibilities except going to school and chores to do around the house were actually the good ole days and most of us didn't even realize it.

7. profile image48
    BrokenArrow3posted 5 years ago

Cheating on my boyfriend, Not getting to takethe time totry & find my realdad efore hehad died; Breaking my promise tomy grandpap on his deathbed, Letting go of old friends & losing touch with all of them.list goes on & on & On but imonly human we all make mistakes.

8. Crissylite profile image76
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

If I could go back in time, there are some chioces that I would change. However, life doesn't work that way. My faith teaches me that everyhthing works out for the my good because I believe. Even though I make mistakes, I am grateful for every experience and life lesson.