Do you have a message for Mitt Romney?

1. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Do you have a message for Mitt Romney?

Barrack Obama has won the 2012 Presidential Elections. If you have a message for the loser Mitt Romney what would that message be.?

2. tammybarnette profile image58
    tammybarnetteposted 5 years ago

The message I would send would be to the far right, tea party conservatives...It is time for the party to leave behind draconian social policy and become more inclusive. The population is on track to no longer be a white majority. The Conservative party needs to focus attention on different ethninticities, women, and young voters, by listening to the needs of those voters and supplying policies that are attractive to those voters. I would also add, too please stop trying to run on trickle down economics and invent innovative policies that represent the small government ideology, and yet again, be inclusive of the many...

To Mitt Romney, I would say, very gracious and classy concession speech, I hope we can all get to work now, working together...

3. jada67 profile image34
    jada67posted 5 years ago

Mr. Romney you ran  a good race but please feel happy for the president, because the expression  on your face told it all......God Please you.