This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Phil Wolf put up a poster calling Obama a Jihadist, to sell more cars!

1. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 8 years ago

He actually sold more cars too. So is this man crazy? Or, is he crazy like a fox? This mans' hate for Obama is staged in order to make money. I think alot of people are faking outrage for Obama to exploit the issue for personal or political gain. I knew I was right about this all along.

PS: Check out this hub, I wrote it weeks ago; I must be psychic.

<snipped link>

2. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 8 years ago

Is that how The Obama "saved us from a depression"? roll

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

He can't be he hasn't been to pakistan for his training yet
    !

1. rebekahELLE profile image87
      rebekahELLEposted 8 years agoin reply to this

that is really low, nasty low.

4. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 8 years ago

I think this man really blew it for you guys. He showed the world just what the Right Wing is made of.  He was so eager to make a  buck: he didn't think ahead. He even threw in a comment about the Fort Hood Massacre to draw a few more people into his car lot. I said it before; your Party is disintegrating like the Wicked Witch of the West. And really don't see anyway of saving it now.

working