What do you think about christopher dorner's case

1. PoetasDsigns profile image61
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

What do you think about christopher dorner's case

please respect everyone's opinion and we'll respect yours

2. Lily Luna profile image74
    Lily Lunaposted 5 years ago

It's hard to determine a way to feel about him when we don't know what really happened with the LAPD.  He says he didn't lie, they say he did and as observers we don't have access to all the facts.

However, it is never ok to kill innocent people to make a personal statement.  The LAPD officers aside, that young woman and her fiance had absolutely NOTHING to do with his argument with the LAPD and in my opinion any feelings of sympathy I may have had for him went out the window with those unnecessary deaths.

Do you want to be noticed or do you want to be heard?  If you really want to be heard, speak in a language that people will listen to.  Murder is not a language we all speak.

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I think it's very sad that people have been shot and killed by both Dorner and the LAPD. Also, it's quite telling how highly the LAPD thinks of themselves when you look at what they did to protect themselves and their families at exorbitant costs to taxpayers. Yet, they would not take these types of actions for non-police citizens. Are citizens not as worthy of this as them? Actions speak louder than words. I hope that the big takeaway from all of this for everyone regardless of whether they are in law enforcement or not, is that no one is above the law and all act accordingly. But, as we all know, this is not likely.