jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Which TV judge would you pick to be on the US Supreme Court?

1. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Which TV judge would you pick to be on the US Supreme Court?

Often it seems the judges on court TV shows possess a lot more common sense than the judges that grace the United States' Supreme Court. If you had the chance to pick the next Supreme Court judge from among the judges in court TV land, which judge would it be and why?   

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7726830_f260.jpg

2. jose7polanco profile image73
    jose7polancoposted 4 years ago

Final verdict TV show cristina pereyra i find this one female judge to be prudent and concise with her decions and find really wise explanations one her "final verdicts"

3. twig22bend profile image78
    twig22bendposted 4 years ago

None! Have you ever seen the US Supreme judges in action? It seems to me that we are talking about a different level of common sense. From what I have seen the TV those Judges would not be qualified to serve with the Supreme court judges, due to the nature of the cases.  If they intended on doing so they would not have chosen the path that they took. ( Serious vs entertainment).

1. bethperry profile image92
      bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I don't know, twig22bend; Judge Joseph Wapner presided for 18 years on the LA County Superior Court), Judge Alex Ferrer presided over several murder trials as a FL circuit court judge, and Judge Penny Brown was former Executive Counsel of Georgia...

2. twig22bend profile image78
      twig22bendposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, bethperry for sharing this info.and keeping me informed and helping me to separate the Judges from those that they are presiding over.

4. Angela Blair profile image79
    Angela Blairposted 4 years ago

I'd probably choose Judge Judy for her sense of humor -- allthough she's got great common sense and probably would have a hard time dealing with the more liberal members of the Supreme Court. She can also be a clown when she so chooses so she should fit right in with the rest of the clowns on the Supreme Court these days.

working