jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Where's the French when you need them?

1. Cassie Smith profile image68
    Cassie Smithposted 4 years ago

Where's the French when you need them?

Obama is getting to attack Syria, a country who hasn't done anything to us, and the French are nowhere to be found to lead a protest.  What's going on?  Are they seriously going to allow an attack without the explicit consent from the UN?  Wow, Obama CAN really get away with anything.  The libs and leftists are letting him do it without a peep!

2. LandmarkWealth profile image80
    LandmarkWealthposted 4 years ago

Amazing the double standard.   He doesn't even ask congress let along the UN.  I am more interested to see if these terrible chemical weapons are traced back to Iraq, will George Bush get an apology from all the people who said he lied.  I have no proof that this is the case.  But many of us may remember the reports of chemical and biological weapons being smuggled to Syria before the Iraq invasion.  If it turns out to be the case, it will barely make the news.

1. Cassie Smith profile image68
      Cassie Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Landmark, there are so many examples of Liberal Hypocrisy and they're so unaware.  I just look at it all with irony.  Now whenvever I hear some lib lefty talk and complain about how America is ruining the world, I know they're talking smack.

3. maxoxam41 profile image74
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

France has a long time ago ceased to be a democracy or a defender of freedoms. The Great France led by De Gaulle is no longer. Now whatever the US says they follow like a sheep. I am wondering what is at stake for them? What we forget is at the head of the French government are the most Zionist of Jews, it may explain the French silence.
    But what is relevant is where are the American people why aren't they demonstrating? Who can afford another war in our socio-economical predicament?

working