What are the 10 methods that America can become a better functioning society socioculturally,
socioeconomically, and sociopolitically?
1. amend the law of 1913 that gave the Federal Reserve bank the power to control monetary policies.
2. put a limit to the immunity of owners of corporations, that is amend corporation law such that board members are partly liable to a missdeed.
3. promote a multi-party political system
4. reduce the stranglehold of pharmaceutical companies on health professionals and consumers
5. promote egalitarianism
6. promote democracy
7. limit powers of the president to make war on other nations
8. limit powers of congress to declare war on other nations
9. spend more on the mitigation of climate change
10. refine integration
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
Why is it totally irresponsible, foolhardy, & inane for a socioeconomically affluentgirl w/promise & a bright future ahead of her to be friends with, let alone date,or become involved with a boy from a poor...
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
Do you contend that many poor people in America don't become socioeconomically successfulbecause of the negative, often soul destroying, inculcations of their parents, relatives, &/or other adult authoritative...
by Lolita Monroe21 months ago
Obama plans to move people in poor inner city areas to rich neighborhoods--good or bad idea?"Obama's last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy"---is what the headline actually says. ...
by yougo2473 years ago
Can life really be better with a little more money in it?Just wanting to answer that old question can money really buy happieness.
by Credence23 years ago
Greetings hubbers, I guess I got spooked today watching a program on PBS Nova concerning hackers and their reach and power. I always thought that I was reasonably well educated and aware of the basics. I see...
by H C Palting3 days ago
Why are the wealthy often hated AND envied?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.