jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is Frances and Friends a Christian hate group?

1. brittvan22 profile image80
    brittvan22posted 4 years ago

Is Frances and Friends a Christian hate group?

Is the christian inspired show Frances and Friends a christian hate group? I ask this because they seem to have no respect for anyone or any religion that does not think or believe just as they do. They are against Islam and don't seem to even know the difference between nation of islam and Islam the religion.

2. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

just a question because of so many others i have encountered here. Do they actually not respect anyone that disagrees, or are the simply vocal about disagreeing? im only asking because i have come across many people on hubpages that thinks disagreeing with an opposite view is somehow arrogant or intolerant.

1. brittvan22 profile image80
      brittvan22posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not simply disagreeing at all lack of respect. I am Christian and my salvation was questioned because I did not jump on the I hate Islam bandwagon. They attacked feminism, black liberation theology, Islam and anything different from their brand.

2. profile image0
      christiananrkistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

ok. just curious. i was only asking, like i said because of others i have come across in the past that have this mind set. its a shame the christians with the biggest platform seem to be the ones who dont represent biblical teaching.

3. brittvan22 profile image80
      brittvan22posted 4 years agoin reply to this

exactly.

working