Which 2 political and religious leaders (dead or alive) would you invite over f

1. Lizam1 profile image81
    Lizam1posted 4 years ago

Which 2 political and religious leaders (dead or alive) would you invite over  for Christmas Dinner?

"They" say that talking politics and religion should be avoided but, I think those topics can make for a memorable and stimulating discussion - so long as everyone is respectful and open minded to listening to others opinions.  Which political and religious leader would you invite over together to your house?  My choices are Mahatma Ghandi and Thomas (Doubting Thomas)

2. JG11Bravo profile image87
    JG11Bravoposted 4 years ago

I'd like to participate in Pope John Paul II and the Dalai Lama comparing notes.

3. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

Really, don't make me only choose only two.  I have to have at least 5. Well if I only get two then Jesus and Hitler; good and what some would consider bad.  .  But if I could add a couple of others I would invite C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud. They had very similar nasty childhoods, one became an atheist  an one became a Christian. There are a couple of others I would invite too, but this would be a wonderfully stimulating evening.

working