jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What would you do if you found a bag with $75,000? Would you turn it into the po

1. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 4 years ago

What would you do if you found a bag with $75,000? Would you turn it into the police? Keep it? Why?

Explain your answer

2. maxoxam41 profile image76
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't. Then I will ponder. If the news tell me that it will save someone else's life, I would. Otherwise, no.

deecoleworldposted 4 years agoin reply to this

i understand ... especially in these hard economic times ... what if there was a name and address attached to it

2. maxoxam41 profile image76
      maxoxam41posted 4 years agoin reply to this

The economical predicament won't be a decisive factor. When I lose money I don't expect people to bring it back. A name and address won't dissuade me either. I will keep it. Sorry to disappoint many.

3. deecoleworld profile image81

i see what is a realistic way of thinking ...... a lot of people aren't that honest ..... i like that you are honest smile

3. dahoglund profile image81
    dahoglundposted 4 years ago

I would turn it into the authorities. The reason being that it does not belong to me and is the rightful property of someone else.

further, I would not want the responsibility for it.

that seems like the right thing to do

4. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

I'd turn it into the authorities as I'd imagine someone must be looking for it. Besides I would be no worse off by doing so, so why wonder what I could do with it? And I wouldn't like myself if later if I'd kept it and then discovered it had been a collection for a charitable cause, such as someone's operation or to pay for their transplant.

5. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Yes, I would. I know that I could use that kind of money. However, its like my grandma says " Never take another mans money, its haunted". That's exactly what I think about it. Bad things can happen from not doing the right thing

6. sparklingcrystal profile image76
    sparklingcrystalposted 4 years ago

The first thing I would do is to check the bag if there's a name or id of the owner indicated on it, if there is I'll contact the person and inform them that I have their bag and return it to them. If it doesn't have these information I'll be dropping it off on a radio station or TV station so they can announce it live that their bag is found.

that's smart you'll never know what the police will do with it... i can imagine alot of people coming forward for it , chaos lol

working