jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you had 5 minutes to spend with a person no longer living, who would you spen

1. Hawaiian Scribe profile image94
    Hawaiian Scribeposted 3 years ago

If you had 5 minutes to spend with a person no longer living, who would you spend it with and why?

I would spend the 5 minutes with my father who died 12 years ago. I still think of him nearly everyday, and appreciate him much more now than I ever did while he was alive. There are so many historical figures I would like to have met or known more about, but just 5 more minutes with my father would have to top the list.

2. Bk42author profile image82
    Bk42authorposted 3 years ago

First person that comes to mind for me is my maternal grandmother. I was living across the country when she was dying of cancer. I was in my late teens and didn't know how to deal with the whole crisis so not only did I not see her before she passed, I also didn't speak to her.
    My condolences on you father.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'm like you and can think of quite a few historical figures I'd like to meet. But if was just five minutes, I'd choose my paternal grandmother. Of all the older adults in my family, she's the one who always treated me as an adult once I was and, instead of trying to tell me how to run my life, she encouraged me to me myself. I wish she could pop in every now and then for five minutes so I could actually hear her voice telling me those things again.

4. Bills Place profile image86
    Bills Placeposted 3 years ago

Well, naturally people would probably say their favorite family or friends that they have lost. However, besides saying the obvious I would have liked to meet Paul Walker. He not only made a great actor but also did his part in helping those in need.

5. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 3 years ago

My step father.  To thank him for all the things he have done and given to me.  I have miss him so much.

Also to ask forgiveness for ignoring him when all he was trying to do is past unto me wisdom that I am too young to take. Forgiveness for my short comings.

I am what I am because of him smile

working