jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Climate Change VERSUS geomagnetic reversal: Related?

1. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

Climate Change VERSUS geomagnetic reversal: Related?

A reversal happens over eons & not "all at once" & yet, the geomagnetic field is currently weakening for at least 160 years. Ozone holes will be popping up lasting from 1 to 10 years and would create more of skin cancer - unless wrapped up in a UPF50 Burka.

So which one are we are supposed to be more afraid of? Or just give up worrying and do nothing.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9116411_f260.jpg

2. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

Climate change is a globalist scam. It used to be called global warming, but no more, because it ain't warming anymore. But they still want to reduce the "carbon footprint" which doesn't have anything to do with anything, except to pad their bank accounts.

Besides, climate change is constantly changing and has for the last few billion years. And global warming is good, because more warmth means more evaporation which means more rain which means more plants which means more life.

So, my vote is Geomagnetic Reversal = 100%; climate change = 0%

1. profile image0
      Maryam Mostajirposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Of course, because creating a cleaner environment and saving animals from going extinct would just be terrible. #facepalm

3. Katrina Speights profile image77
    Katrina Speightsposted 3 years ago

It is not just are planet that is experiencing climate shifts, the other planets in the solar system are changing as well. I think we are in the process of a climate shift and yes the reversal is playing it's part, but it is not the whole story. We are not responsible for whats happening with the weather. Well, the average male or female anyway. Don't get me wrong, we are slowly poisoning our planet and we need to stop and fix the damage that we have done. A good channel on YouTube that covers this stuff is: http://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers .There is a lot of technical terminology but he does a very good job explaining what it all means in tutorial videos. He believes, and I agree with him, that we are about to enter into another ice-age. What ever your opinion on the matter he is worth listening to for info.

4. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

Invent global warming, then charge carbon tax..Where does the money come from?, the tax payers..Where does the money go?, big business..Who when not in "office" works for big business?, politicians do..Who do politicians work for?, big business..Who funds then puts the scum bag politicians in place?, big business does..Who thinks they own the world & us?, BIG BUSINESS!lol..who lets them do all this s**t to us?, WE DO!lol..Who wages war?, the politicians do..But who pays for all the bombs etc?, the tax payers do..Where does all those tax dollars go?, big business..It's all a scam for even more control, & they (private companies!) have been dumping s**t into the atmosphere for a very long time & it's actually documented in GB, & yet still people believe what their told on the T.V & still believe that their government cares about them!lol..I mean didn't Obama's chief advisor on climate change "quit" a few years back, because he said himself & around 14 other scientists that it's a load of horse s**t?..Global warming just like the "economy" is made up controlled BS, & they control inflation etc & can destroy our wealth in one go, just another stock market crash should do it....They keep the gold etc, & they give us the paper!..So we have as much wealth as they say we can have for as long as they say, then they shaft us again with another banking crisis or stock market crash etc.

1. profile image0
      Daveadamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sorry about that ptosis i got a bit carried away there, i wasn't having a go at you honestly..It's just that there is 100% proof of chem-trails in GB, & yet still nobody hardly believes it or will do anything about it. :-)

2. ptosis profile image74
      ptosisposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's OK, I hope you are feeling better!

working